Pittsfield Historical Society’s
Land and House Histories
The History of Your Place project.
Dr. Woodcock’s house on Somerset Ave.
Search this site
Items of interest
- What’s New Here?
- Moses Martin Farm
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Pittsfield Grange P of H 1904
- Loder’s 1907 “Souvenir of Pittsfield Maine”
- Pittsfield on the Sebasticook – by Sanger Mills Cook
- Milestones and Memories
- Lancey House
- People of Note
- Pittsfield Community Theater
- Town Histories & more . . .
- What is the Central Maine Egg Festival?
- Depot Museum Virtual Tour
- Items for Sale
- National Register of Historic Places
- Civil War Soldiers Impact Pittsfield (MHS website)
- Credits for this website